Seemly, you miss your old icon size from your previous PC. Indeed, you have new PC with Windows 10 system but unluckily, you do not too like the size. Would you like to change icon size on your Windows 10? today, you not only do for your desktop but also the file explorer and taskbar. With the icon size such as you want. you never bore to finish your job on your PC. By the way, have you known about how to change icon size Windows 10? Let’s do it in the simplest way.
Change Icon Size on Windows 10 for Desktop and File Explorer
What icon you will change for the first time? The desktop is the most the front screen when you open your laptop or another device. Therefore, you should change the icon size first before the file explorer. Do in a simple way such as the following:
- Firstly, you do right-click on the empty space of your desktop
- Select View
- Then, you see many options such as Large icons, Medium icons, and small icons. Alongside that, there are Auto arrange icons, Align icons to a grid, and Show desktop icons. Now, you can set the size from those options except the Medium Icons. The reason is the company has set it as default.
Apparently, there are just 3 steps to set the icon size on your desktop. It is very easy where you do not need to do it in hours. It may take less than 1 minute. Next, you want to change the icons size on the File Explorer. Here are the steps to get the File Explorer icon size according to you:
- Open-File Explorer
- Click View
- You have many choices such as Small icons, Medium icons, Large icons, and Extra large icons. Quite set the size such as you like.
Resizing the Win 10 Icon through Taskbar
- Go to desktop
- Find the Display Setting after right-clicking the desktop on the empty space.
- Drag the slider until you find the most suitable size. You will do it under the written on “Change the size of text, apps, and other items’. Afterward, click “Apply”
Never say that change icon size Windows 10 is difficult. In fact, you just need 3 steps to get the most appropriate size. The most surprising thing is that you can do it without seconds. Prove it please or you may have done it before.