You must be panic when you know that your device with Windows 10 not booting. Stop it because it is just a common issue where many people had experienced it. They keep feeling it when their Windows 10 stuck on welcome screen or Windows 10 stuck on getting Windows ready. However, panic or afraid lost after they know that fix the issue is easy. Okay, you ought to prove it so that you do not need to feel the same again. Such as usual, there are several ways to solve the Windows 10 won’t boot. Let’s check it!
Fix the Internal Startup as the First Solution When your Windows 10 Not Booting
Solving your problem is very easy because you will not get difficulty to find some ways. You might start from fixing the internal Startup on your Windows 10. Begin with:
- Enter it into your PC and reboot your PC directly into recovery media.
- You get a recovery drive by clicking “Next”. This option is on the Windows Settings screen, then “Fix your computer”.
- Another way is to go to “Troubleshoot. Then, go to Advance options and Startup Repair”. Windows will restart and scan the PC to repair each system file. The system will fix it automatically if there is a problem.
3 Ways to Return the Performance of Your Windows 10
There are still 3 Options to fix your Windows 10 such as:
- Check External Flash Disks and Drives
Try to boot the Windows 10 with removing all external storage devices. Does it before you start Windows then see if it helping.
- There is an Error from Boot Record
The fact is that the Boot Record errors were the main cause of Windows not starting. Fortunately, this part is very easy to get repairs. You can use several Command prompt commands and refer to the guide to solving Boot Record errors.
- Use Safe Mode
Safe Mode makes it easy to solve with minimum drivers. This mode only requires a system startup file that fits the needs needed so it is easier to identify and solve problems. Now, there are many ways to access Safe Mode because Windows 10 does not boot at all. Windows will automatically open the Boot option when you have failed to restart Windows.
Smile and take a breath! Your problem with Windows 10 not booting has finished. Tell others that the issue is simple and easy to solve.